NEW PRICE This wonderful older home is conveniently located near the park and within walking distance of downtown. It has 3 bedrooms and 1 full and 1 half bath on the second floor. There is a second full bath on the first floor. The first floor includes a living room with fireplace, formal dining room and kitchen which has room for a table. Across the back of the house on the main level there is a large 35 x 14 sunroom with windows and sliding glass doors opening to the backyard. Between the kitchen and the sunroom, there is a pantry with a sink. The living room, entry hall, dining room, bedrooms and upstairs hall have original hardwood floors. The full unfinished basement with a fireplace is ready to be finished to suit your needs. The walls in the basement have been cleaned and painted. The house sits in the middle of 2 lots (.48 acres) and has a detached 2-car garage. The roof was replaced earlier this year.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,190 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level, Front Yard, Open, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price